Sunday, November 21, 2010

Already that time of year?!

For everyone who's been asking me what I want for Christmas.. It's still the same list from last year, but I added a few things.

- For Shana to move back to the Bay & go to school with me at Heald Milpitas.
- Gift Cards from: MAC, Sephora, ULTA, Love Culture, Target, CherryCulture.com [my wishlist is here, and I want all the colors of this brand L.A Colors Nail Polish], e.l.f, Amazon.com, ebay.com, Visa Gift Card, Sally Beauty Supply, Satomi Sushi [in Fremont], Lush, Michael's Craftstore, Boiling Crab
- Sigma Brushes from SigmaMakeup.com: Premium Professional Kit with Brush Roll
- Coastal Scents palettes from CoastalScents.com: Creative Me #1 Palette, Contour & Blush Palette, 12 Pc Brush Set With Case
- Whipped Cream from TheBodyBakery.com [8 oz container] In these scents: Sugar Baby, Creme Brulee, Grapefruit Twist, Sugared Sand, or Mango Sorbet
- Anything from Bubble Babez!!! 
- Elixir Acoustic Guitar strings
- Acoustic Guitar Replacement Bridge Pin Set

- Ukulele

No comments: