Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another year of my life has past...

June 28, 1983 I was born in a small province of Isabela, Philippines called Cauayan. As I write this blog, smoking a cigarette, I started to think back on how my life, like all of our lives, had its ups & downs. My life has never been perfect & it's from the choices we make as people.

I've been to hell & back, as I'm sure, like most of us HUMANS have. In my opinion, if you haven't, then you're not living life. The past few years have been crap for me, but I'm slowly getting back on my feet to make life better for everyone in my life & myself.

I thank GOD all the time for letting me live another day. I thank my family for all the love, support & good times, even though I don't deserve it. To my close friends (Thuy, Shana, Nanta, Lani, Amanda, Lovely... Just to name a few) for ALWAYS being here when I need someone to vent to or just laugh with. You guys keep me sane. And to you who read my blog, follow my twitter, subscribe to my youtube... Thank you for supporting my love & hobby of beauty. You all inspire me to pursue my childhood dream of being a MUA for others, to help women AND men realize that you too can enhance & embrace your beauty from within.

With that said, here's to another year!
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

No comments: