Wow!! It's been over a year since I last posted on here. I really do apologize for that. Life happens, right? Right. A lot has happened in the past year, I don't even know where to start.
- My grandma passed away Feb 24, 2011. She lived a great long life (she was 92). I'm glad I got to say my goodbye to her, and spend the last few years with her.
- My aunt passed away January 22, 2012 after being in the hospital for a little over three months. As long as I know she's not suffering anymore, that's all that matters.
- My younger sister, who got married July 5, 2011, just found out her and her marine husband are having a boy!! I can't wait to meet my new nephew!
- Older sister got married after almost 7 years in Costa Rica (January 6, 2012). The wedding was beautiful. The only thing that was sad was the fact the our mom & aunt couldn't go because aunt was still in the hospital.
- I recently graduated with my AAS degree in Medical Assisting on July 10. My ceremony isn't until Oct 9. Then I went back to school to get my AA degree. I won't graduate with that until January or April of 2013.
- Last year (Oct 1), I met someone that would change my life forever. He's super amazing!
- I've moved 2x to the next city over. Will be moving back to Fremont, but with the same housemates.
- The day after my birthday this past year, I got engaged!!!!
I'm trying to get back into blogging and posting videos. I've just lost inspiration. :( What would you like to see?