Friday, March 25, 2011

Requested - Gray & Brown Smokey




I posted a picture of makeup that I wore to school one day & I got comments asking if I can do a tutorial [along with a tutorial on how I do my brows]. So, as requested, here is the tutorial, with pictures & a list of the items I used. Hope you enjoy!!


FACE
AVON Nutura Moisturizer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation - 008 Golden Beige
MAC Select Cover-Up - NW30
Anastasia Brow Express - Brunette
AVON Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation - Sand Beige [for my brows]
AVON Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation - Pure Beige
AVON Bronzer - Sunset Glow
Benefit Blush - Dallas & Coralista


EYES
TFSI
NYX E/L - White
AVON Trio E/S - Onyx Quartz [Black in the middle]
120 Palette - 3 grays from matte black [Sparkley medium gray
MAC E/S - Dazzlelight
MAC E/S - Texture
AVON Bronzer - Highlight color
Sugar E/S - Frosty White
Hot Topic Winged E/L - Black
MAC Gel Liner - Blacktrack
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Blackest Black
Lash Card to prevent mascara from getting on my lid ;D

LIPS
Aquafina Flavor Splash Lip Balm
AVON Trio Lip - Nude Pink

Where can I buy the things you used?
Lash Card - LashCard.com
Revlon - Target, Walmart [Any drugstore], ULTA, Revlon.com
Maybelline - Target, Walmart [Any drugstore] ULTA, Maybelline.com
Anastasia Brows - Sephora, Anastasia Beverly Hills
MAC - MAC, MAC Pro Stores, Macy's Cosmetics Department, Nordstrom's Cosmetics Department CCOs
Benefit - ULTA, Macy's Cosmetics Department, CCOs
AVON - Find your nearest Avon Sales Rep on Avon.com
120 Palette [ANY edition] - BH Cosmetics, Sedona Lace, eBay trusted sellers


No comments: