Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry FEXImas!!! :]

If you don't know what a FEXI is, I suggest that you go read my Wifey, ReeRee's blog here. Then come back & continue reading this blog :]

Okay, are you done yet? FINE! I'll give you another 20 seconds! ...... Done now? Okay, good!! Well, we did a secret Fexi Santa!!

Well, the person that I got was Ms. Harajuku Hunnies herself, Trinity. She's such a wonderful person & I can't wait til I move to Vegas to hang out with her!!
The OTHER Trinity, aka: MszTrin, had the pleasure of getting me gifts. I honestly didn't care about what gifts I got. I was just excited to know who got me. I'm not the materialistic type & greedy. I appreciate every gift that's ever given to me. I didn't exactly get my package before Christmas. I received it Monday morning. My mom was hood with it & threw it in my face. She knew I was waiting to see who I where the package came from. Msz Trin.. what can I say about her? Just like the other FEXIs, she's a wonderful person, inside & out! I haven't really known her that long, but once you converse with her with other things other than anything to do w/ beauty, you'll see that she's AMAZING!!!
I love each and every one of the FEXIs!! They're very empowering, inspirational, motivational & just wonderful people you can count on, NO MATTER WHAT!

They have your back through anything & everything, as I will be there for them if they need me!!! <3

Okay enough for the sappy shit.. I know you're wondering what Msz Trin got me!!! So here's what was inside!!
 
REVLON DARK PLEASURES BLACKER LACQUER- TALK DIRTY
Don't mind the cuticles!! But I LOVE this color! It looks black on your nails, but on film.. GORGEOUS!

 
 L'OREAL HiP METALLIC SHADOW DUO - GUNMETAL



NYX LIP SMACKING FUN COLORS - THALIA & HADES

NYX EYE PENCIL - WHITE & BABY BLUE



E.L.F SUPER GLOSSY LIP SHINE -WATERMELON, ANGEL, & PINK KISS



NYX E/S - FROSTED LILAC

Also in the package was a Tree Hut Shea Body Lotion in Hawaiian Kukui, which makes me think I'm on the islands, a black pencil liner and a pair of E.L.F Lashes #1713.

I can't WAIT til I play with these!! I'm going to film a NYE look after I post this!! WOO HOO!!
Thanks Trinity!!

Hope everyone had a safe & happy Christmas or whatever you celebrate :]

5 comments:

Mellie said...

Nice!!! I love the Thalia lipstick, haha. :) Great stuff there, Twinnie. Have fun! ;D

Marie said...

Awesome stuff wifey! We all did pretty damn good! Fexiclaus was pretty successful :-) Have fun playing!

MariaPaula said...

@Twinnie - I haven't really tried Thalia yet. I DID use Hades in my last tutorial <3 Love it! They're CREAMY! And I'm not a lipstick kind of gal!!

@Wifey - I can't wait for next year's FexiClaus!! HAHAH

Trinity Allyn ♥ said...

Girl! I'm just so happy you finally got everything.. I about cried, when the shipping didn't update from the 21st to the 27th, I thought it was lost! LOL

:D Have fun playing. #Fexies are taking over! <3 I have nothing but genuine love for all the fexies. Glad I had the opportunity to meet you & the other girls this year!

MariaPaula said...

@MszTrin - I will have fun playing! i already started! Lol I'm glad I met you & the other FEXIs as well!! It's the FEXI Movement!! BITCH!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!! :]