Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Lovely Blog Award!!!



A GREAT way to share the love :] Thank you, Twinnie, for the lovely award!!

Rules:

1. Put the blog award on your blog
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that you think are fabulous
3. Link your nominees on your post
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog

And the nominees are....

1) Drag Time with Blanche Babcock
2) Harajuku Hunnies
3) * msztrin.com || BEAUTY TALK 
4) K&T Makeup Artistry
5) Makeup By Risa
6) Pretty is as Pretty Does..The Journey of a Makeup Artist
7) The Original QueenBMakeup
8)  Kenneth Carson's Blog
9)  *A Brilliant Brunette*
10)  Everything Fashion/Makeup Related and Me!!

3 comments:

Trinity Allyn ♥ said...

Thank you girl! I appreciate the love ;]
I shouted you out on my page <3

I'm about to check out the links I don't already visit!!

Tia B. said...

Thank you so much! I am going to have to do this one!!! You are awesome much fexi <3 to ya!

WHERE ALL THINGS ARE HAUTE said...

new follower
hautedolleyes.blogspot.com