Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Swatch - MAC 5 Frisky Business Bright Mini- Lipglass/Lustreglass Set



 So, Thuy got a MAC GC for Xmas from her mom & bought me the 5 Frisky Business Bright Mini-Lipglass/Lustreglass Set. I love the packaging. Simple, yet classy. Thank you, Thuy!!

I love, LoVe, LOVE [!!!] lippies!! Anything!! I've even started getting into lipsticks [I'm usually a gloss kind of female]!! But yeah, so here's my mini-review w/ a swatch of the colors!! I was going to do lip swatches, but the lighting around me was bad. Didn't work out for me, I'll post them soon when I can find better lighting!





So the corls from right to left: Totally It [Lipglass], Wonderstruck [Lustreglass], Pinkarat [Lustreglass], Beaute [Lipglass], Silly Girl [Lipglass].

I've been a fan of MAC's Lustreglass b/c of the brush applicator, not like lipglass w/ the sponge tip applicators. I'm not a fan of the sponge tip applicator ever since the brush tip applicator came into my life [Thank you DAZZLEGLASS!!] LOL As you can see, there's a REALLY bright pink in there, along w/ a couple pinks, coral/orange colors. They're all neutral & can go perfect for nude lips!! I actually like all of them, YES even the bright pink one!! I usually don't wear color on my lips, that's why. I'm surprised I like it! =X HAHA











Here's the swatches of the lippies [from left to right]:
Totally It [Lipglass], Wonderstruck [Lustreglass], Pinkarat [Lustreglass], Beaute [Lipglass], Silly Girl [Lipglass].




 



I hope you enjoyed my MINI [no pun intended w/ the product] review & swatch!!






**FTC DISCLAIMER: I was given these products as a gift from a friend. I'm am in no way affiliated with or being compensated by the company mentioned. Thank you & have a nice day.**

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Awesome, Twinnie! :) I love that there's a wide range of colors. Enjoy the products!!!