Sunday, March 14, 2010

TAG!!! I'm it!!


So, I got tagged by Stephanie, aka AQUAHEART. Thank you for tagging!!! Come check if I've tagged you!! Well, cuz I tag EVERYONE that reads this!!!

Three names I go by:
1.Pauluhhhh
2. Boobies
3. Bola

Three jobs I have had:
1. S&L Home Loans, Inc
2. Comico Family Day Care
3. Island Gourmet Restaurant

Three places I have lived:
1.Philippines
2. Tracy, Ca
3. Fremont, Ca

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Jasmine Green Tea
3. Hennessy

Three TV shows I watch:
1. RuPaul's Drag Race
2. The Secret Life of an American Teenager
3.Ace of Cakes

Three places I have been:
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Southern California

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Japan
2. Europe
3. Hawai`i

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Juntauo
2. Boobies
3. Net

Three favorite old TV shows:
1.Full House
2. Saved By The Bell
3. Golden Girls

Three favorite dishes:
1. Sushi
2. Kare-Kare
3. Arroz Kaldo

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1.Black Eye Liner
2. Loose/pressed Face Powder
3. Lip gloss/chapstick

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. My 27th Birthday [ Not really ]
2.
3.

Three people I tag:
1. Twinnie Mellie - Princess Mellie's Look Book
2. Wifey ReeRee - Pretty Is As Pretty Does
3. Homegirl Krystle - Sippin On KrySTYLE

No comments: