Sunday, January 09, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 01: Your Favorite Eyeliner


My favorite eyeliner, huh?  I’ve used a lot in my past. I think my first one was those Revlon ones that were red & had a red cap. I can’t find a picture online, but I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. Anyway, here are my favorite liners!!

Pencil: Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner -- I love this product for m waterline & tight line. I don't have to put shadow to set it or anything! It'll just stay put. It doesn't smudge either.

Liquid: L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner -- I was very hesitant when I heard about this eyeliner & was looking for reviews about it. There were mixed reviews, but mainly good ones. So, I decided to give it a try. I'm the type to try ANYTHING once. My initial reaction, "WOAH!! But let's see if it'll last all day." It did last all day. I just don't like the felt tip applicator. Now, if only it was the brush of the NYC Liquid liner, then we can be best friends.
Gel Liner: Mac FluidLine --When I don't reach for my liquid liner, I reach for this bad boy. It's great to use as a base for dark shadows. ESPECIALLY if you're doing the smokey eye. Make sure to set this with black eyeshadow for staying power, or else you'll be looking like a raccoon!

No comments: