Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 04: Your Favorite Foundation


 
I never only have one favorite everything, as you can tell by the other posts… LOL!
Anyway… I would add MAC Mineralized Satinfinish to this photo, but I don’t have any right now :[ So, these will do. LOL
I love the ColorStay for its coverage & staying power. I even made a eyeshadow primer from it :D I just don’t like the weight of it. It leaves my face matte & I like that. Dusting a translucent powder over it & you’re good to go!  It just  needs to be lighter in weight.
The weight of the PhotoReady is amazing!! Totally buildable coverage!! It leaves your face look like you have a healthy glow. Now, if ColorStay & PhotoReady had a baby w/what I love from each foundation, it would totally be MAC’s Mineralized SatinFinish!!
I like this Smooth Minerals one from Avon b/c it feels light, yet it has good coverage, as well. Totally buildable, like PhotoReady, but doesn’t give off the little speckles of glitter like PhotoReady. Instead, it makes your face look dewy.

No comments: